Miele Dream Haus Promotion. Save up to 15% on Miele Kitchen & Laundry Package.
Terms and Conditions of Miele New Zealand Limited (Miele):
Effective 10 April to 31 May 2018.
1. Please read the enclosed conditions carefully as they govern your entitlement, application and the facilitation of the Miele Dream Haus promotion. The enclosed conditions should be read in conjunction with the Miele Terms and Conditions of Sale available at Miele.co.nz
2. The Miele Dream Haus rebate applies to eligible private retail buyers of ‘new’ Miele domestic Kitchen and Laundry appliances and commodities. The offer explicitly excludes B-stock, display stock, floor care, Miele Services (i.e. installation), project and commercial transactions and Miele Professional appliances.
3. The Miele Dream Haus promotion cannot be used in conjunction with the Miele Kitchen Appliance Package Rebate.
I. Spend $12,000 (inclusive of GST) or over and claim 10% cash back.
II. Include a Miele rangehood or refrigeration appliance with the purchase and claim an additional 5% cash back (Total claim of up to 15% possible).
III. Spend $20,000 (inclusive of GST) or over and receive a Bonus Benchtop Coffee Machine & Milk Flask (CM 6150 + MB-CM5) valued at $1,668.
IV. Purchases must be confirmed on the one (1) order receipt (excluding where Miele & Cie. KG MasterCool is included in which case two (2) order receipts with the same date will be accepted).
> Eligibility requires compliance to and with eligibility criteria. ** This promotion specifically excludes the following appliances: G 4200 & G 4900 series dishwashers, WDB 030 & WDD 030 Washing Machines and TDB 130, TDD 130 & TDA 150C Dryers.
4. Eligible claims must be submitted within six (6) months of the final invoice date. Claims submitted outside of this period will be invalid.
5. To make a claim, please complete the online claim registration form which can be located under the promotions page on the Miele website.
6. Miele reserves the right to verify and investigate all submitted claims, to make determinative decisions in relation to the offer and to deny the payment of a claim on reasonable grounds.
7. Miele may refuse to accept return of an appliance(s) in the event that Miele has paid a rebate with respect to the appliance(s) and the rebated amount is not returned to Miele (or proportion thereof).
8. The rebate will be paid by electronic funds transfer only (following validation) and upon verification that the order has been fully paid and delivered.
9. Please allow for four (4) weeks processing time for payment. Claimants should not contact Miele for payment within this period.
10. As tax implications may arise in respect of the rebate payment, independent taxation / financial advice may be required. It is the claimant’s sole responsibility to decide and seek advice in this regard.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under any legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. By lodging a claim under this offer, the claimant excludes Miele from any liability for loss or damage resulting from or arising in connection with the offer or redemption save and except where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
12. Participation in this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents 18 years and over. Business associates, affiliates, Miele Agents (and their employees), Miele employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this offer.
13. Miele reserves all rights.
14. BONUS item will be delivered with final delivery of goods.